Friday 20 April 2012

Trip in zoo

Before one month, I had asked my husband if we can have a trip in the zoo? He said no, because we have no car, it's far away from my home. I felt so sad, because I love animals, I really wanna be there.
But last friday i was there, thanks for Mico Skills gave me this trip,I enjoied, but still have disappointment that I have not see elepfhant and hippo.
It was a nice day, good weather and better mood. We got on school bus at 10, arrived on the zoo at 10:40 and began the trip around 11. Alice, Yaya and I made a team, we always together and happy.Alice and I had no time for lunch and walked so fast in order to see more animals, so  I think we saw  more animals than others.bear, pole bear, zebra, giraffe, rhinoceros, monkey, baboon, deer, leopard, tiger, peacock, tortoise, penguin and some birds from Asia... I can not remember the name of every animals i saw, if you know, tell me!
Sorry, no time for continue writing, hurry to get off the classroom,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment