Friday 11 May 2012

DOG----The Best Friends of Human




In China, most families have only one child, our family too. But my Mom always said, she has two kids, one girl and one boy. The boy is our pet--a dog--named Ben. He is a Shih Tzn dog, with long hair and small body type. He is the family. All of our big family members, like my grandpa, my grandma, my aunt and my uncle love him very much.

When I was 11 or 12, Ben was the first time came to my family. More than 10 years, he accompanied me to grow, from junior middle to seniore school untill university. All my best friends and classmates know him. When we meet, the first question they ask me is how is Ben, still alive and good?

He shared all emotion with me, whatever anger, fear, happiness and despair. When I was sad, he was looking at me with sorrouful eyes and touch me with his hand as if to say, "its all right, don't worry!" When i was exciting, he was watching me as one or two metres distance, looks like to say, "Hey, congratulations." We took care of each other. And all my family members got a very strong and special relationgship with him.

Now, I am here, in Canada, far away from my parents. He accompany by my parents each other. I miss my dog vecy much. And I worried about him, because he is almost 18 years old, like people as age of 90 years old. He could not see clearly and could hear nothing. But he knows body-language, understands everything we want tell him.

We walk him twice per day, in the morning and evening. but one or two more times in the spring. Although he is old, but still wants a new girlfriend.

Dog is not only the friend of ours, they can help us a lot in healthy. Acording to research, when people touch dog with hands and they both smell, hear and see each other, that is a very nice feeling. It can lowers the heart rate and blood pressure, leading to reduce levels of stress. So, owning a dog could even extend your life. If you already have a dog and heart attack, you are three to four times more likely to survive it than you don't. Research indicates that owning a dog can nurture children's love and reduce children's allergy.

After my talking, if you prepare to have a dog, please, get ready. Dogs like a baby, in need of care,responsibility and patience. Take care both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment